Re: [Orgmode] 4.77: org-export-region-as-html produces strange output

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] 4.77: org-export-region-as-html produces strange output
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:19:19 +0200

On Jun 18, 2007, at 15:10, T. V. Raman wrote:

What is strange about <col>

A)   I dont know what that element means or why it is there.

It is a way to specify attributes for an entire column -  I am
using it to set the alignment - even though usually the
table renderers ignore it.

B)   It's also missing its closing tag.

I thought it did not need one, but indeed, in XHTML it does,
as opposed to HTML.  Will fix that, thanks.

- Carsten