[Orgmode] org-blog.el updated to v1.17

From: David O'Toole
Subject: [Orgmode] org-blog.el updated to v1.17
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 09:17:43 -0400

Available from http://dto.freeshell.org/e/org-blog.el

This is the first usable release of org-blog. Instructions for setup
and use are in the file's commentary. It requires org-mode at least
4.75 (very recent, see quoted posts below.)

You can see an example of the output at http://dto.freeshell.org/blog/
and the generated XML at http://dto.freeshell.org/blog/blog.xml

Features:

  - write blog posts in org-mode syntax
  - juggle multiple posts while writing, publish in any order when finished
  - RSS 2.0 file. Now you can be on planet.emacsen.org!
  - "blogroll" (not well-tested)

--
David O'Toole
address@hidden