Re: [Orgmode] Export to PDF

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Export to PDF
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:50:07 -0500

On 4/18/07, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
Why don't you go through HTML und use

http://www.rustyparts.com/pdf.php

That does work, but you seem to lose all the hyperlinks. Also, the
quality of the typesetting is not stellar. In principle, you could get
good typesetting and working links in the PDF file by going through
pdflatex. However, I imagine that implementing a latex backend for org
would be a lot of work, so I hesitate to suggest it. Muse-mode might
be a better fit for anyone who needs this sort of functionality.

Cheers

Will

--

 Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
 Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia