Re: [Orgmode] Export to PDF

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Export to PDF
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:31:34 +0200

Why don't you go through HTML und use

http://www.rustyparts.com/pdf.php

- Carsten

On Apr 18, 2007, at 14:59, Denis Bueno wrote:

All-

I'm somewhat mystified that I can't seem to find support for this
feature in Org mode. I looked through the manual and mailing list, but
it seems no one has used -- or even wanted -- this feature. However,
it's one of the (very few) things I can find lacking in org-mode. Is
there a chance this will be implemented in the future?

LaTeX-heavy files especially would benefit from export-to-pdf (and
indeed, this is why I want it). The lack of this feature is the one
thing that gives me pause about using org-mode to take notes in
college.

Thank you.

-Denis