Re: [Orgmode] M-x lifesnap (and an itty bitty org-agenda problem i'm hav

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] M-x lifesnap (and an itty bitty org-agenda problem i'm having)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:07:00 +0200

On Apr 6, 2007, at 15:06, David O'Toole wrote:

Hello everyone. I'm working on a very small (but very useful to me)
piece of software called Lifesnap. It is compatible with org-mode and
potentially of interest to org-people so I am mentioning it here.

The idea is to get a single-key overview of the output of various
Emacs packages I use to keep myself organized. This way I can more
easily "get in sync" with my information.

the webpage (with screenshot) is here:
http://dto.freeshell.org/notebook/LifeSnap.html

It's currently very tiny and with some bugs, but I already find it
useful. Eventually I would like it to behave much like the Evolution
Summary page, showing RSS feeds, weather, mail messages, and so on.
But it also can support any kind of custom "emacs feed" you can think
up. So org-agenda is one of the "plugins".

Speaking of which, there is a slight problem with org-agenda.... when
I switch weeks in the agenda week view, it clobbers the nice window
configuration. Is there any way to prevent this? I'm not sure why
changing weeks should alter the windows.

(setq org-agenda-window-setup 'current-window)

Anyway, I'm interested in hearing your feedback on lifesnap and seeing
what ideas/suggestions people may have.

-David