Re: [Orgmode] M-x lifesnap (and an itty bitty org-agenda problem i'm hav

From: Pete Phillips
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] M-x lifesnap (and an itty bitty org-agenda problem i'm having)
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 14:58:52 +0100

Hi David

That seems cool. What about adding:

- mh-e plugin to show the no of unread mails, and total no of mails in
  certain named mailboxes (I use an +action mailbox where I file mails
  which I need to do something with, plus a +waiting mailbox. This
  enables me to get my +inbox to zero as per GTD). By all means, support
  other emacs mailers :-)

However, I have installed the linkd and lifesnap files, loaded them up,
but when I run lifesnap nothing happens!   (the linkd stuff works for me
though). Any ideas ?

Finally, do mind me asking how you get that colour scheme ? Nice.

Pete