Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 4.68

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 4.68
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 07:59:37 +0100

On Mar 16, 2007, at 12:11, Bastien wrote:

* .ics export bugs

I'm not sure about the definition of X-WR-CALNAME: in .ics files (i can't
  find it in RFCs), but i assume it's the "name" of the calendar.  It's
currently set up to "OrgMode". I think it should be the actual name of
  the org file, or a default name for combined agendas.

The name for the *combined* export (using all org-agenda-files)
is given by `org-icalendar-combined-name', default "OrgMode".
For individual files, CATEGORY in that file is is used, either
the first #+CATEGORY in the file, or something derived the file
name.   Still sounds like the right choice for me.

- Carsten