[Orgmode] Re: Suggest a new feature for org-remember-templates

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Suggest a new feature for org-remember-templates
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:21:35 -0500

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Your email made me play with org-remember-templates a bit and they're
> quite powerful.  What you propose makes perfect sense to me.
>
> For now i'm just using `remember' to take some random notes, those
> that I don't need to link to any project immediately.  If we had the
> interactive `remember' you describe, i think it will become a core
> fonction that will help adding TODO items to *any* org files on the
> fly.  Could be great!

In case any Org developers are interested in contributing enhancements
upstream to Remember:

The Remember project has a shared Arch archive, in case anyone would
like to add improvements to it.  There hasn't been much activity
lately, but we'd welcome new features, options, and improvements.

See http://www.mwolson.org/projects/DevelopingWithGna.html#sec3 for
details on how to check out the code with developer access (available
upon joining the remember-el project at
https://gna.org/projects/remember-el/), or
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/RememberMode#RememberMode5 for
how to check out the project as a non-developer.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net