Re: [Orgmode] Re: Suggest a new feature for org-remember-templates

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Suggest a new feature for org-remember-templates
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:45:49 -0600

On 1/17/07, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
"Eddward DeVilla" <address@hidden> writes:

> Ya.  I suppose it would have been useful to do that.  :-) Sorry.
> Most of my org files have a *projects heading with a template like
> the following.

I think this template is very specific to the way you organize your
project.  Maybe you could write your own function like this :

[[:snip code:]]

It is *very* specific to what I do.  I was hoping there was a canned
template package to do this.  On the other hand, what you've posted is
very easy to follow and falls in place with where I am in _Practical
Common Lisp_ .  It's past time I become more fluent in elisp.

Thanks for the simple example.  I should be able to do a lot with that
technique.

Edd