[Orgmode] Re: Add a space with M-left/right (Carsten Dominik)

From: Scott Otterson
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Add a space with M-left/right (Carsten Dominik)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:41:32 -0800

Carsten,

I can make this happen in the org file between the dashes:
----------------------------
* headline1
* headline2
* headline3
If I put the cursor at the end of headline2 and then hit M-enter, M-rightArrow, the result is a new headline with no space between the '*' and the cursor.

Scott
From: Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>

OK, next try:

I can reproduce this is a headline that contains only ***, bit no TODO
keyword.
If there is a TODO keyword, the space is preserved.

I am also fixing this.....

- Carsten