[Orgmode] opening an agenda buffer

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: [Orgmode] opening an agenda buffer
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:59:00 -0500

Hi,

   I've started to play with the agenda buffer and right up front
I've hit a bit of a problem.  I tend to open really big emacs frames
(aka, a big window) and then open up several windows (aka. buffers) in
the frame.  When I open the agenda buffer, I lose all of my windows
and get two windows stacked one above the other with the agenda buffer
in the bottom.  Is there a way to just open an agenda buffer in the
current window and is there a reason why that would be bad?

Edd