[Emacs-orgmode] Re: org-mode + xemacs + patch

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] Re: org-mode + xemacs + patch
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 11:01:17 +0200

On May 11, 2006, at 10:18, address@hidden wrote:
                        (get-char-property (1- (point)) 'invisible))
              (beginning-of-line 2)) (setq eol (point)))
          (outline-end-of-heading)   (setq eoh (point))
-         (org-end-of-subtree t)     (setq eos (point))
+         ;;(org-end-of-subtree t)     (setq eos (point))
+         (outline-end-of-subtree)     (setq eos (point))
          (outline-next-heading))

Why is the above change necessary?

Without this change 'org-cycle' gives error when
'org-cycle-include-plain-lists' is t.

This is in the not noutline section of the code, so I guess you fixed this before using your new noutline?

Anyway, yes, a bug, I fixed it (in a different way).  Thanks.

I really appreciate that you went through the trouble of actually providing a patch.

- Carsten