Re: Clojure mode

From: Ryan Tate
Subject: Re: Clojure mode
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 03:13:30 -0400

> On Sep 10, 2023, at 2:57 AM, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:
>
> You are again exaggerating, and you are again accusing people in
> crimes they didn't commit.  No stealing is involved here, nor could be
> involved.

You continue to minimize what was proposed.

> No one proposed that.  You are misreading the suggestions in this
> thread.

 …and deny what was said…

> Once again, please don't use harsh words that we don't deserve.  You
> are violating the acceptable behavior here, and you are doing this
> after being asked not to do so.

It’s not ok to behave the way your founder has and then punish people for
calling it out. I’m not particularly active on this list, and I won’t
personally suffer much if you block me, but my language throughout this has
been measured and it speaks poorly of fsf’s values for you to bully me for
speaking out respectfully.

> You are welcome, but please tone down your posts about this.

I stand by what I’ve written. Reflect and do better! Have a good weekend.