Re: New Package for NonGNU-ELPA: clojure-ts-mode

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: New Package for NonGNU-ELPA: clojure-ts-mode
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 16:06:11 +0200

Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> writes:

> The point I was attempting to articulate is that hesitation is not
> tantamount to refusal; if a bona fide large number of Emacs users are
> blighted by this problem, one of them should have steeled himself and
> reflected that fact to us by now.

Ideally, yes, of course.

The problem is that it doesn't happen as often as we hope.  There is
also a survivor bias to take into account when people do write here.
My conclusion is that, if we want to form an accurate picture of the
sentiments in the wider Emacs community, we have no choice but to pay
attention to what people are saying in other forums too.