Re: New Package for NonGNU-ELPA: clojure-ts-mode

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: New Package for NonGNU-ELPA: clojure-ts-mode
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 10:37:24 +0000

Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> writes:

>> not the case for all people, but it is really hard to jump in with
>> random seemingly unrelated request for someone like me).
>
> So we are obliged to sign up for more trouble, because of certain
> individuals' ungrounded and moreover untrue qualms about etiquette?
> Wouldn't we be better served by explaining how that _is_ acceptable?

This is not about etiquette. This is about personal feelings. Whether
acceptable for you or not, it is something very real and affects human
behaviour.

And what do you mean by "sign up for more trouble"? What I essentially
asked for - "It would be nice if anyone can subscribe to an individual
thread anonymously." I am not 100% sure why mailing list software does
not have such feature, but the fact that web forges do have it is one of
the objective reasons why they are viewed as more comfortable option.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,