Re: Choice of bug tracker

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: Choice of bug tracker
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 20:06:37 +0800

> We count the fact that everything can everything can be done via Email
> as a feature, right?

I think so.  I hope we will also consider the capacity for separate
threads of discussion within an individual bug report a feature.

I would also appreciate if the bug tracker did not adorn emails
transmitted through it with its own embellishments, something Bugzilla
does with alacrity (as evidenced in the traffic of the bug-binutils
list.)