Re: HAVE_FAST_UNALIGNED_ACCESS

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: HAVE_FAST_UNALIGNED_ACCESS
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 09:15:29 +0200

>>>>> On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 09:06:59 +0800, Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> said:

    Po Lu> Robert, Arsen, did you get my earlier replies to Mattias and Eli?
    Po Lu> They included one example of GCC generating code with alignment
    Po Lu> requirements on x86_64.

    Po Lu> This morning I woke up to messages from the mailer saying that they
    Po Lu> could not be delivered to Eli and the list.  So if you got them,
would
    Po Lu> you please forward them to their intended recipients?

I got them, but theyʼve not shown up in gmane. Iʼve forwarded them.

Perhaps itʼs time to change email provider.

Robert