New unwind-protect byte-compiler warning

From: Mattias Engdegård
Subject: New unwind-protect byte-compiler warning
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 10:01:42 +0200

On master, the byte-compiler now warns about `unwind-protect` forms lacking
actual unwinding code, which is very often a mistake. An Emacs build currently
yields about 30 warnings of this kind.

I'm mostly going to wait for those with good knowledge about the code causing
each warning to deal with it. Tell me if I can be of further help. There's no
strong urgency.

This will eventually leave some warnings claimed by no-one for me to take on,
which will be done in a conservative way, maybe after a week.