Help with debugging

From: c . buhtz
Subject: Help with debugging
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 14:29:28 +0000

Hi folks,

I tried Emacs 29 (in daemon mode) on my Raspberry Pi 4 with Debian 11.

It crashes all 1 to 2 minutes without doing something (I can see in the journalctl) and while connected with emacsclient. I would like to help you figuring out what it is. I assume my Pi4 is a quit exotic system you are not focusing on.

The problem is there is no error message or debug output. I tried to attach "gdb" to the server and client PID. But they freeze then. And I have also no idea how to use gdb. I'm more a Python person "far away from the machine".

Can I help you somehow?

Kind
Christian