Re: Merging feature/android

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: Merging feature/android
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 10:32:17 +0100

    Po> Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> writes:
    >> Please take a look at the feature/android branch.
    >>
    >> I would like to merge it into master in the next couple of days, but
    >> before I do so I want everyone else to be happy with its contents as
    >> well.  So would everyone please do the usual with the diff between the
    >> branch and master?
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    Po> I think the issues people pointed out have now been resolved.  The
    Po> feature/android branch builds under GNU/Linux, Haiku and MS-DOS.

It build on my GNU/Linux box, but 'make check' has some issues

1 files did not finish:
  lisp/emacs-lisp/edebug-tests.log
4 files contained unexpected results:
  src/fileio-tests.log
  lisp/simple-tests.log
  lisp/replace-tests.log
  lisp/kmacro-tests.log

most of which are variants of

Test simple-test-undo-extra-boundary-in-tex backtrace:
  signal(error ("Invalid argument macro in `get-device-terminal'"))
  apply(signal (error ("Invalid argument macro in `get-device-terminal

    Po> Would someone please test it on Windows as well?

I can send you a quote at an extortionate rate for that ;-)

Robert