[no subject]

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 07:32:27 +0100

On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 04:45:21 -0800, Ongaro <david.ongaro@hamburg.de> wrote

> I don't understand this argument. If you're an Emacs user who uses
> tree-sitter the probability is high that you're also a developer so you
> need development tools like a compiler anyway. Especially in a
> "professional" programming environment. A sys-admin banning that would
> be an admin banning you from work.

Two things to bring another perspective:

1.- the probability is high, but what do we do with the (1-p)... shy
them away? ;-)
2.- with the current landscape, even professional developers can't
sometimes do what they need.
There is this balance between productivity and security, which I do
understand. I've already seen a couple of frighting attacks...

Best, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should
run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet