[no subject]

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 07:18:47 +0100

Joao Tavora wrote:

> This indeed works, I've fixed the manual which previously said that
> setting the variable globally "doesn't make sense".  It can be useful,
> if you know what you're doing.

;-)

> But I don't know if we should be recommending this over the use of
> eglot-server-program + :initializationOptions as described in section
> 5.1 User-specific configuration.  Will see.

Fine, I don't know either whether you should _recommend_.

But, at least mentioning that this can be done to have an initial configuration
to start with... There is no one fits all and some tweaks may be needed
in some projects, but an initial config can speed up the process and it is
'as bad as' putting the dir-locals in your git repo and someone opening it
with -say- vscode or vi ;-)

/PA

Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should
run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet