Re: New (only?) extensible logging package for Emacs

From: Thomas Koch
Subject: Re: New (only?) extensible logging package for Emacs
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 17:27:52 +0200 (EET)

Such a logging library might also be helpful in interactive use when debugging
problems that cause Emacs to freeze or (god forbid) to segfault. In that case I
could still find log messages outside of Emacs.

Furthermore a standard logging library would help to fine-tune logging levels
during debugging work for different parts of Emacs without digging how (or
whether) each part allows such tuning.

In my case I'd love to feed logs into journald.