Re: master 60102016e4: Abolish max-specpdl-size (bug#57911)

From: Mattias Engdegård
Subject: Re: master 60102016e4: Abolish max-specpdl-size (bug#57911)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 10:32:36 +0200

20 sep. 2022 kl. 16.56 skrev Alan Mackenzie <acm@muc.de>:

> If you postpone the obsoletion of m-s-s to Emacs 31, the code using it
> probably won't change until then.

Very likely, but at least we then have the old NEWS entries to point at when
people act surprised...
But you are right in that we shouldn't invent a problem that doesn't
necessarily exist. If legitimate-sounding concerns arise before 29.1 is
released, including the prerelease, then we can take mitigating action.