Re: Howto fix: package autoload is deprecated

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Howto fix: package autoload is deprecated
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 06:56:06 -0700

Agreed, though I've myself now moved past the problem for emacspeak.

The thing that made this particularly hard to debug re the obsoletion
is that the new solution is hard to discover, and even  if you remove
(require 'autoload) from your own code, subr.el still pulls that
package in --- and that bit in my opinion is a giant kluge that  gives

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

--