Re: Howto fix: package autoload is deprecated

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Howto fix: package autoload is deprecated
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 19:02:42 -0700

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

Thanks for the loaddefs-gen pointer, worked like a charm.

I note that the NEWS file marks that entry with a "---" to indicate no
manual update is needed; but we should minimally mark the info node on
package 'autoload obsolete, and add a short line somewhere on using or
at least mentioning loaddefs-generate

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8