Re: Progress on merging Eglot?

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Progress on merging Eglot?
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 18:09:28 +0100

On Thu, Sep 8, 2022 at 6:03 PM Payas Relekar <relekarpayas@gmail.com> wrote:

One thing I'm thinking is, is there any possibility of PRs being
referred in commit messages? If so, the */issues/num won't work, and
*/pulls/num will have to be used. That means probably involving curl.

But I think GitHub automatically redirects "issues" -> "pulls"

So if you want to be super clean and heroic, yes do the curl scraping.
Could be useful that day GitHub is no more and we need the wayback
machine to read the discussion.

But don't let that block you either.

This looks fun :)

Thanks a lot for your help!