Re: Tree-sitter api

From: Phil Sainty
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter api
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 18:39:24 +1300

On 2022-03-30 18:19, Phil Sainty wrote:
tree-sitter- doesn't seem very long to me, and I'm not sure
there's any acronym which replaces it suitably.

That said, if the expectation is that this feature will be(come)
used so pervasively that a shorter name is going to be a genuine
benefit on a large scale, then I'd suggest "tsit-" as being
sufficient shorter to make a difference, while still giving some
hint at the meaning.

(I was going to say that or just "sit-" but there's "sit-for" to
conflict with that.)

-Phil