Re: packaging process for windows

From: H. Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: Re: packaging process for windows
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 15:42:02 +0100

Hi Corwin!

Corwin Brust <corwin@bru.st> writes:
> Hi Dieter, all
> I've made a start at documenting what I've been doing to create
> release packages for windows in this blog post:
>   https://corwin.bru.st/2022-01-30-packaging-emacs-for-windows/

That's a good idea, thanks for the documentation.  I like the org-mode
export of source code. :-)

Do you know how to call particular shells within

  #+begin_src
  #+end_src

blocks - esp. MSYS or MinGW - instead of the standard Windows com shell?
I tried setting explicit-shell-file-name, that got me some error
messages (but it might work) but then my latex compilations doesn't work
any longer.

--
        Dieter