Re: [ELPA] Submitting new package Org-remark

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [ELPA] Submitting new package Org-remark
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 21:36:34 +0100

>>> "NO" == Noboru Ota <me@nobiot.com> writes:
Hi

> Hi everyone,
> Wishing you all Happy Year 2022.

The same to you
> I would like to submit a new package named "Org-remark" to ELPA.
> It lets you highlight and annotate any text file with using Org mode.

That looks very interesting, but I believe from the video that it can
work in other modes as well?

> - GitHub repository: https://github.com/nobiot/org-remark

I have some problems with the package: I am running org-mode 9.5
(actually master from a couple a weeks ago) and GNU emacs 29 (actually
master from a couple a weeks ago)

    1. When I clone the repository, and then  want to open it (I might to edit
the
       makefile) but then I obtain a message concerning the setting of
       variables because of the presence of .dir-locals.el. Is this
       really necessary.

    2. When I then want to compile the files it does not work, since I
       did not had in set (setq load-path (cons (expand-file-name
"~/ALLES/src/org-remark") load-path))

    3. There is a keybinding problem, at least for me:
       (define-key global-map (kbd "C-c n m") #'org-remark-mark)
       gives the following error, I attach

Regards

Uwe Brauer