Pruning dead branches

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Pruning dead branches
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 19:58:36 +0100

larsi@giant:~/src/emacs/trunk$ git branch -a | wc -l
229

Many of these are works in progress, of course, or things we're not sure
we're going to merge, but I think many are branches that have been
merged, but just not deleted.

I've got through the list and deleted "my" branches that I'd forgotten
to delete, but could everybody else also do that and see if they've
forgotten branches?

(It's not that this is terribly important, but we should prune a bit
once in a while.)