What is wrong with search on emacs-devel archive?

From: dalanicolai
Subject: What is wrong with search on emacs-devel archive?
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 16:47:29 +0100

I was searching for this thread with the following subject title: Multi image PDF continuous mode.

However, when I type exactly (part of) that sentence in the search box here, I don't see the expected result(s). Do I really need to use some specialized search functionality for this?

I am not sure if I am asking a trivial question here, anyway it does not seem trivial to me at all.

Thanks!