Re: [External] : Re: Default custom file was: Re: Propose to add setup-w

From: xenodasein
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Default custom file was: Re: Propose to add setup-wizard.el to ELPA
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 13:59:37 +0100 (CET)

Jan 8, 2022, 15:44 by luangruo@yahoo.com:

> xenodasein--- via "Emacs development discussions." <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
> writes:
>
>> Not changing an established default can be a sign of stagnation.
>>

> That statement is wrong.

Above statement is wrong.

>> Then read what has been discussed.
>>

> I did, care to point out anything I might've missed?
> TIA.

Hopefully you will forgive me as I don't have the energy to reanalyze
and paraphrase everything that has been said so far in favor of
changing the default.  I can say this much; how many mails are there,
50, 100?  Now if it takes all that for one variable, how many will it
take for nontrivial changes?