info-lookup-alist mangled, breaks C-h S

From: T.V Raman
Subject: info-lookup-alist mangled, breaks C-h S
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2022 08:52:31 -0800

This appears to happen when packages from elpa get loaded best I can
tell, but it's proven difficult/impossible to track down.

Running C-h S  info-lookup-symbol
throws an error about an invalid symbol that appears to come from an
entry of the form
(emacs-lisp-mode . "woman") that appears inside info-lookup-alist --
but it's impossible to track down who/what is putting that entry in
there.

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮