Re: Can one use `occur' (M-s o) with case-fold-search disabled, somehow?

From: xenodasein
Subject: Re: Can one use `occur' (M-s o) with case-fold-search disabled, somehow?
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 15:24:09 +0100 (CET)

Jan 2, 2022, 15:26 by acm@muc.de:

> Why don't we use the key sequence M-s O for this?
> --
> Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).

Default bindings seem to avoid having shifted letter keys, does
anyone know why?  I don't remember reading about this in key
bindings section.  Using only two modifiers seems like a good
reason.  Vim also uses two modifiers constantly, but we don't
hear about a Vim pinkie.  Boo, talk about marketing...