Re: sqlite3

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: sqlite3
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 10:24:19 +0200

> Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 15:51:22 +0200
> From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org>
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
>
> > From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org>
> > Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
> > Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 13:10:40 +0100
> >
> > Have the changes made `multi-test-files-simple' never fail now?
>
> Not in my testing so far, but I didn't run the test enough times.  I
> will need to revisit.
>
> > Yes, that sounds like a reasonable approach.  I'll have a go at it, but
> > I probably won't have time over the next few days, so if you want to
> > tinker with this instead, that's fine with me.
>
> I will try, but with the current flood on the mailing lists, I cannot
> promise anything.  (Don't you guys have holidays to attend to? ;-)

OK, I did that now.  multi-test-files-busy no longer fails in my
testing.

multi-test-files-simple, OTOH, still fails at about 20% rate.  And
note that it fails because it somehow reads the old value:

  Test multi-test-files-simple condition:
      (ert-test-failed
       ((should
         (=
          (multisession-value multisession--sfoo)
          2))
        :form
        (= 1 2)
        :value nil))

So I think the problem I'm seeing here is not that Emacs cannot access
the file, it's something else.  Any ideas for digging into this?