Re: Please stop this

From: Theodor Thornhill
Subject: Re: Please stop this
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 08:05:35 +0100

On 22 December 2021 07:57:35 CET, Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Theodor Thornhill <theo@thornhill.no> writes:
>
>> On 22 December 2021 06:30:30 CET, Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Well, apologies if you feel I waste your time. I have no interest in
>> participating in such a "flame fest", as I feel I have not done
>> before.
>
>No, I didn't mean that you were wasting time -- I meant to say that the
>topic itself tends to result in long and repetitive threads that never
>seem to get anything done, so IMHO it's not worth bringing up at this
>point.

I agree, that is why I started this thread by concretely proposing to assemble
a list, or at least reaching some tactile result quickly.

Now there at least is a dedicated user for emacs over at srht. I'll look into
converting some issues from debbugs as well. Then most of the workflow is
represented. I invite you to take a look.

Thanks