Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?

From: Theodor Thornhill
Subject: Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 07:28:20 +0100

On 22 December 2021 05:16:48 CET, Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> wrote:
>[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
>[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
>[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]
>
>If we move the Emacs repository to the sourcehut software,
>we shouldn't move it to sourcehut's service.  I will look into
>installing that software on a GNU machine.

Absolutely. The effort made right now is just to give an impression, so that
people can see what such a migration would look like. Their service is
javascript free, so it should be usable right now.

I hope the links prove useful, as many earlier discussion about this tend to
result in no action.

I don't have the seniority here nor the ability to persuade anybody on this,
but something visual tend to help.

Theo