Re: matlab in ELPA (or tree) part II: are all requirements fulfilled?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: matlab in ELPA (or tree) part II: are all requirements fulfilled?
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 15:56:12 +0200

> From: Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es>
> Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 10:53:45 +0100
>
> So please could some wise person tell me what to do?

I took a look at the repository, and I don't really understand what
would you like us to tell you.  Specifically, at which files to look,
and what issues to consider?

I took a look at copyright.org, but all it has is 2 sections: "Patches
checked so far" (which presumably you already checked), and "Problem"
(which shews a single commit from Eric).  Please elaborate on what
would you like us to look at.

Thanks.