Re: Deiconifying GTK frames on GNOME shell

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: Deiconifying GTK frames on GNOME shell
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 10:46:27 +0800

Madhu <enometh@meer.net> writes:

> *  Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> <87ilvyd3kd.fsf@yahoo.com>
> Wrote on Thu, 09 Dec 2021 08:28:34 +0800
>
>> Thanks, but could you test with GDK_CURRENT_TIME as the `time' argument
>> to `gtk_window_present_with_time'?
>
> It doesn't seem to work. The gitlab gnome-shell issue #730 seems to
> think it is a GTK issue

Then I think your patch is OK, bar some formatting problems: sentences
in commit messages aside from the title should end with punctuation, and
you should try to keep code within 70 columns.

It should be exempt from copyright assignment, adding or changing less
than 15 lines of code, but you may have exceeded that limit already.

Eli or Lars, has Madhu completed the copyright assignment?  And if not,
is this change exempt from copyright assignment?  Thanks.