Re: sqlite3

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: sqlite3
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 13:04:00 +0100

> This comes with questions about how the users are supposed be able to
> clear out the data, for instance, but we could have a `M-x
> list-persistent-data' where the users could blow out whatever they want
> to.

(I'd be in favour of adding support for sqlite3.)

One concern is how to synchronize this between different machines, or
indeed if recommended use should be to do that at all.

Another question we should perhaps make explicit: Will we use one large
sqlite3 file for all user data, or many small ones (e.g. per package)?