Re: Improving documentation of Org Mode integration into Emacs.

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Improving documentation of Org Mode integration into Emacs.
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 08:38:13 +0200

> From: Karl Fogel <kfogel@red-bean.com>
> Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2021 15:14:59 -0600
>
> I'd like to improve our in-tree documentation of how Org Mode
> integration into GNU Emacs works.

Thanks.  Can you provide a rough sketch, in the form of list of items,
of what you'd like to document, and who would be the main audience for
that?  I don't have a clear idea of that based on what you posted.

> So I'd like to add some documentation in our tree, clarifying this
> situation for future searchers.  Most likely, this would be a
> brief mention in CONTRIBUTE, pointing to a new file
> lisp/org/README which would give more details and point to the
> above page.

I'm not sure these places are right for this kind of information, but
maybe it's because I don't have a good understanding of what you'd
like to say there.