Re: Improving documentation of Org Mode integration into Emacs.

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: Improving documentation of Org Mode integration into Emacs.
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2021 15:18:04 -0600

At the end of my previous message, there was a dangling footnote that said

 > [2] https://list.orgmode.org/87czmcccrp.fsf@red-bean.com/T/#u

It's not significant. It's just left over from an earlier draft in which I mentioned the Org Mode question that led me down the path of noticing the gap in our documentation. I decided that mention wasn't important, and removed it from the text, but forgot about the footnote.

Best regards,
-Karl