Re: msys2 build path problems + copy-paste english results in chinese ch

From: Arthur Miller
Subject: Re: msys2 build path problems + copy-paste english results in chinese characters
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 19:32:13 +0100

> arthur miller <arthur.miller@live.com> writes:
>
>> I copy pasted english text in newly compiled Emacs, and get back some text in
>> Chinese (at least I think it is) 🙂 👍
>
> What's your Emacs version (and if this is on master, what's the commit
> you're at)?

I installed msys2 clean + pulled Emacs like an hour/half hour before I did that
screenshot. I couldn't get emacsclient to work after rebuild, so I was checking
my paths and entire setup. Client/server works with emacs -Q, but suddenly my
config does not seem to work, and I used to have it working without problems
since back in winxp.