Re: [ELPA] Add embark

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [ELPA] Add embark
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 00:20:14 -0400

> The only issue is that all but one contributor has signed the copyright
> assignment[1].  Yet Protesilaos Stavrou claims his contributions do not
> amount to a "significant contribution", and thus should not block the
> addition of Embark to GNU ELPA[2]:

[ At first I read the above to mean that Protesilaos was claiming that
  his own contributions were insignificant, implying that he was the
  last remaining contributor not covered by paperwork, which made me
  doubt my memory, so I went to double check and after finding that he
  indeed had signed the paperwork I finally re-read the above and
  understood what you meant ;-)  ]

Indeed, I confirm his analysis.  Some of those contributions can still
be traced to the latest code, but it's small enough to fall below the
"trivial" threshold, IMO.

        Stefan