Re: input-pending-p after make-frame-visible

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: input-pending-p after make-frame-visible
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 18:49:00 +0200

Does the attached patch seem reasonable? It fixes the issue for me.

It might be what I've been intuitively missing in my prior patch.  But
my ignorance in this matter is too great to make any useful statement.

Please review for code style and commit message style, I'm still a
neophyte with that here.

The only thing I can mention is to move the && to the next line in

+             if (!((flags & READABLE_EVENTS_FILTER_EVENTS) &&
+                   while_no_input_ignored_event (event))

martin