Re: Moving kbd to subr.el

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Moving kbd to subr.el
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 09:01:02 -0700

Stefan Kangas <stefan@marxist.se> writes:

Yes, you'd  need to fix at least
that documented  incompatibility and likely others; it shows that
writing lots of tests for that function are really important.

If nothing else, rewriting it made the code (at least to me) readable;
the implementation from reading kbd macros was pretty well
incomprehensible at least to my reading of it.

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8