Update of ELPA package guess-language

From: Titus von der Malsburg
Subject: Update of ELPA package guess-language
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 10:40:51 +0000

A while ago I contributed the package guess-language to ELPA [1].  In the
meantime, I’ve added some improvements in my own git repository but it’s not
entirely clear to me how I can update the ELPA version.  From reading the ELPA
README [2], it seems that I have to request an update on this list every time
there is (significant-enough) change in my repo (since I wasn’t given push
permissions).  Is that really true?  I’m asking because I rarely see such
requests here and because it’s not a terribly efficient workflow.  Is there no
way that ELPA can automatically pull changes from the original repository?

  Titus

[1] https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/guess-language.html
[2] https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/elpa.git/plain/README