Re: Easy configuration of a site-lisp directory

From: Arthur Miller
Subject: Re: Easy configuration of a site-lisp directory
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 04:46:14 +0200

>> Would you and everybody else interested in this topic like to try a
>> small patch to test the idea with symlinks? It literally takes 3 lines
>
> It seems hackish compared to using an approach like that used by
> elpa-admin.el (not to mention that symlinks aren't really usable under
> w32).

What does elpa-admin.el uses? Is it part of Emacs?

I have no idea what it even is, so I don't what it does. Symblink is a
hack, but one that makes all the features of project.el work out of the
box (autoloads, quickstart, etc) and is almost cost-free in terms of
wrok needed to add :). My only consideration was if it works on Windows/Mac.