Re: I want to add a package to GNU ELPA: infix-notation-calculator

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: I want to add a package to GNU ELPA: infix-notation-calculator
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 18:01:26 -0400

Christian Johansson [2021-08-16 23:14:27] wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Here is the plugin:
> https://github.com/cjohansson/emacs-infix-notation-calculator
>
> Features are:
> * Calculate selected text
> * Calculate input in minibuffer
> * A calculate-mode where calculation of line is done automatically when
>     pressing C-return
> * A history buffer of all calculations

Any chance you could expand a bit on what this does?
The `README.md` and the `Commentary:` are both fairly limited, basically
the only description of what it computes is given by the package's name.

I think it needs some description of the format it accepts, and maybe
a brief comparison with other Emacs calculators (such as the bundled
`calc` and `calculator`).

        Stefan